The CLC Leadership Team is a diverse group (representing the community’s makeup) of adults committed to raising funds, providing leadership for the program, and representing the program in the community. The Leadership Team is under the oversight of Core. The main responsibility of the LT is to raise the funds needed for the program.
- active participant in a local church
- enthusiastic about the mission of the CLC
- lives or actively involved in the local community
- can provide at least 2 of the following: time to serve the ministry, experience with similar organizations, and funds or other important resources for the ministry
- actively participate in meetings (monthly meetings January-August of first year, then bi-monthly after that)
- engage in fundraising efforts
- support the teacher and students
- represent the program in the community
- commit to a 3-year term
- may be asked to serve in a particular role
- Point Person - serves as liaison with Core, oversees the pursuit of CLC goals, plans meetings and sets agenda, encourages other members, present annual goals to Team.
- Teacher - teaches the CLC class.
- Secretary - takes minutes from meetings and distributes them to Team and Core staff.
- Prayer Coordinator - coordinate prayer efforts and communicate regularly with a prayer team.
If you are interested, please contact us.